• info@agenziaguida.it
  • Cambia valuta

(+39) 0833 503722
Toll-free number only from Italy
73046 Matino (LE) Italy
Where we are
am 10:00 to pm 8:00
from Mon to Fri

New construction in Longbeach near the beach

€ 165.000
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Sold

Panoramica

  • Updated On:
  • November 24, 2023
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 68 m2
  • Year Built: 2023

Description

Apartments of various sizes within a newly built complex in the Iskele Longbeach area with hotel services included.
Just a stone’s throw from the golden sands, with its shopping and entertainment centers balancing the peace, away from the noise of the city but easy to access, makes Northern Cyprus your dream.
The amazing atmosphere is just steps from home. Tennis, volleyball and other high-energy sports courts will provide you with amazing experiences in this project, which hosts many experiences such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, sauna, massage rooms, playgrounds, walking path. .
In the project there are studio, two-room, three-room and four-room apartments built on 51500 m2. There are apartments with garden or terrace. This project is suitable for every budget and taste, it is now on sale at an introductory price.
Apartment features: • Large balconies with views • Central heating infrastructure • Underfloor heating in the toilet • Air conditioning infrastructure • Parking • Ventilation in all bathrooms • Fully equipped bathrooms • Stone equipped kitchen counter • Built-in wardrobes in each bedroom • Double glazed windows • Ceramic flooring and laminate flooring in the bedrooms • Possibility to order a design package.

PAYMENT PLANS SUITABLE FOR EVERY BUDGET
Plan 1 – 35% down payment after deposit and the remaining 65% in 48 month interest-free installments.
Plan 2 – 50% down payment after deposit and remaining 50% in interest-free installments over 36 months – Possibility of 2% discount
Plan 3 – 50% down payment after deposit and if the remaining 50% is paid after 1 month – 5% discount
Contact us for all information

Shared services available in the purchase price and forever
Gymnasium
Security service 7/24
Balcony
Close to the gym
Monthly maintenance fee
Sauna
Next to the beach
Shared swimming pool
Massage services
Outdoor sports facilities
Spa
Check
Minimarket
Restaurant

Address: Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 33659
Price: € 165.000
Property Size: 68 m2
Property Lot Size: 51,500 m2
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Garage: 0
Anno costruzione: 2023
Disponibile da: 2025-12-30
Seminterrato: 0
Dettagli extra: 0
Copertura: Non disponibile
Exterior details
Balcony
Front courtyard
Garden
Yard
Other Features
Air conditioning
Electricity
Heating
Mountain
Natural gas
Sea
Toilet
Wheelchair
845.99
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
639.74
Wed 17 Jul
Thu 18 Jul
Fri 19 Jul
Sat 20 Jul
Sun 21 Jul
Mon 22 Jul
Tue 23 Jul
Wed 24 Jul
Thu 25 Jul
Fri 26 Jul
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905488448554 WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.

Recensioni

You need to login in order to post a review

Immobili simili

Projects
New offer

Brand new Villa Project in Kyrenia Ozanköy

€ 675.000
We are here with a magnificent project. In the Ozanköy region, which has a unique view of ...
Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects
New offer

Independent Living Project Suitable for Ever...

€ 180.000
We are here with a brand new villa project in Mutluyaka region. This project, which is ide ...
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects

14 new apartments a stone’s throw from...

€ 139.000
700 meters from the fantastic Longbeach beach, 14 real estate units of various types and s ...
Call
Email
1
Projects

Mega residence formula village in Otuken

€ 189.000
Mega construction project of a huge village in Otuken, a location 5 minutes from the fanta ...
Call
Email

Compare Listings

addressestatecyprus