• info@agenziaguida.it
  • Cambia valuta

(+39) 0833 503722
Toll-free number only from Italy
73046 Matino (LE) Italy
Where we are
am 10:00 to pm 8:00
from Mon to Fri

Mega construction of villas and apartments

€ 104.000
Hot offer

Panoramica

  • Updated On:
  • February 22, 2024
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 64 m2

Description

Mega project of new buildings and services 1000 meters from Yenibogazici beach. The residence occupies an area of ​​50,000 m2 and will involve the construction of numerous real estate units of various types such as villas, studios, two-room apartments, three-room apartments equipped with exclusive outdoor spaces.

The residence of modern architecture will host numerous common areas, green gardens, pedestrian paths, and services such as outdoor and indoor swimming pools, children’s pool, gym, sauna, market, bars, restaurants, tennis and football courts.

The entrance to the residence will be equipped with a security system and 24-hour concierge.

The first part of the project relating to services has already been completed, while the second phase is under construction and the third phase will also begin by 2024.

Various housing units such as studios and two-room apartments are already available and it is possible to use the common areas and services.

At this stage it is possible to opt for the purchase with 5% of the total, then a 40% deposit upon signing the purchase contract, and the remaining 60% in convenient installments until the keys are delivered.

Address: Cyprus
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 33965
Price: € 104.000
Property Size: 64 m2
Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Copertura: Non disponibile
Exterior details
Balcony
Basketball court
Garden
Swimming pool
Other Features
Bus
City
Electricity
Fitness
Heating
Mountain
Park
Playground
School
Sea
Toilet
There are no results found for this property address.
533.23
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
403.23
Tue 23 Jul
Wed 24 Jul
Thu 25 Jul
Fri 26 Jul
Sat 27 Jul
Sun 28 Jul
Mon 29 Jul
Tue 30 Jul
Wed 31 Jul
Thu 01 Aug
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905488448554 WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.

Recensioni

You need to login in order to post a review

Immobili simili

Projects
New offer

Eco Health Concept Project in Ghaziveran Reg...

€ 70.600
Gaziveren is located on the west coast of Guzelyurt and is known for its natural beauty an ...
Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects
New offer

Independent Living Project Suitable for Ever...

€ 180.000
We are here with a brand new villa project in Mutluyaka region. This project, which is ide ...
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects

14 new apartments a stone’s throw from...

€ 139.000
700 meters from the fantastic Longbeach beach, 14 real estate units of various types and s ...
Call
Email
1
Projects

Mega residence formula village in Otuken

€ 189.000
Mega construction project of a huge village in Otuken, a location 5 minutes from the fanta ...
Call
Email

Compare Listings

addressestatecyprus