• info@agenziaguida.it
  • Cambia valuta

(+39) 0833 503722
Toll-free number only from Italy
73046 Matino (LE) Italy
Where we are
am 10:00 to pm 8:00
from Mon to Fri

Magnificent Hotel Concept Flat Project in Bafra

€ 165.000
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Hot offer

Panoramica

  • Updated On:
  • November 24, 2023
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 45 m2
  • Year Built: 2023

Description

We are here with a Hotel Concept project consisting of magnificent studios and 2+1 Grand Suite apartments in Bafra. While there are a total of 461 flats in the project, all flats are offered for sale furnished. It attracts attention as the only luxury project in the region with hotel concept criteria. This project, which draws attention in the region with its luxury life and architecture, is only 1 minute away from the Bafra Hotels area and is very close to the sea. is in close distance. Since the region is a Hotels region, the depreciation period of the project is planned to be 7 years with foreign currency rental income. The project has common pools, children’s playgrounds, walking areas, a restaurant, a mini golf area and shuttle service to the sea. It’s time to take advantage of the opportunities to reserve your place in this luxury project, which is ready for turnkey delivery in June 2027. Don’t be late to reserve your place with 40% down payment and the remaining 60%, 48 months maturity. Contact us for detailed information and reservations

Amenities
7/24 Security Service
Asphalt Road
Balcony
Close to mainstreet
Concrete
Furnished
Parking
Seaview
Nature view
Furnished
Common pool
Open air sport Facilities

Address: Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 33657
Price: € 165.000
Property Size: 45 m2
Property Lot Size: 5,000 m2
Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Garage: 0
Anno costruzione: 2023
Seminterrato: 0
Dettagli extra: 0
Copertura: Non disponibile
Exterior details
Balcony
Garden
Swimming pool
Other Features
Beach
Beach
Casino
Central air
City
Electricity
Hammam
Park
Playground
Sauna
Sea
Sunset
Taxi
Toilet
Wheelchair
WiFi
845.99
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
639.74
Thu 18 Jul
Fri 19 Jul
Sat 20 Jul
Sun 21 Jul
Mon 22 Jul
Tue 23 Jul
Wed 24 Jul
Thu 25 Jul
Fri 26 Jul
Sat 27 Jul
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905488448554 WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.

Recensioni

You need to login in order to post a review

Immobili simili

Projects
New offer

Brand new Villa Project in Kyrenia Ozanköy

€ 675.000
We are here with a magnificent project. In the Ozanköy region, which has a unique view of ...
Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects
New offer

Independent Living Project Suitable for Ever...

€ 180.000
We are here with a brand new villa project in Mutluyaka region. This project, which is ide ...
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects

14 new apartments a stone’s throw from...

€ 139.000
700 meters from the fantastic Longbeach beach, 14 real estate units of various types and s ...
Call
Email
1
Projects

Mega residence formula village in Otuken

€ 189.000
Mega construction project of a huge village in Otuken, a location 5 minutes from the fanta ...
Call
Email

Compare Listings

addressestatecyprus