• info@agenziaguida.it
  • Cambia valuta

(+39) 0833 503722
Toll-free number only from Italy
73046 Matino (LE) Italy
Where we are
am 10:00 to pm 8:00
from Mon to Fri

Brand new flat and bungalow project in Bahçeli

€ 119.000
Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, Cyprus,
New offer

Panoramica

  • Updated On:
  • January 30, 2024
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 49 m2

Description

We are here with a brand new project. The project is located in a beautiful location by the sea in Bahçeli. This project consists of garden studios, one-bedroom garden, duplex penthouse apartments and three-bedroom bungalows.

The project, which has an unobstructed sea view, attracts all attention. The site features a restaurant, a fully equipped gym and spa, and will offer a variety of anti-aging and rejuvenating wellness treatments.

The project is located just a few minutes away from a well-kept beach, accessible via the old coastal road.

60% is in contract and the remaining 40% is offered for sale with the possibility of 19-month installments.

Please contact us for detailed information and reservations to take your place in the project.

Amenities
gym
7/24 Security Service
Balcony
Close to mainstreet
Mountain View
Parking
Seaview
Common pool
çatı terası
spa
özel bahçe
restorant

Address: Girne (Kyrenia) District, Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
City:
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 33927
Price: € 119.000
Property Size: 49 m2
Property Lot Size: 55 m2
Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
ID proprietà: yp114
There are no results found for this property address.
610.14
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
461.39
Wed 17 Jul
Thu 18 Jul
Fri 19 Jul
Sat 20 Jul
Sun 21 Jul
Mon 22 Jul
Tue 23 Jul
Wed 24 Jul
Thu 25 Jul
Fri 26 Jul
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905488448554 WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.

Recensioni

You need to login in order to post a review

Immobili simili

Projects
New offer

Eco Health Concept Project in Ghaziveran Reg...

€ 70.600
Gaziveren is located on the west coast of Guzelyurt and is known for its natural beauty an ...
Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects
New offer

Independent Living Project Suitable for Ever...

€ 180.000
We are here with a brand new villa project in Mutluyaka region. This project, which is ide ...
Northern Cyprus, Cyprus, ,
Call
Email
Projects

14 new apartments a stone’s throw from...

€ 139.000
700 meters from the fantastic Longbeach beach, 14 real estate units of various types and s ...
Call
Email
1
Projects

Mega residence formula village in Otuken

€ 189.000
Mega construction project of a huge village in Otuken, a location 5 minutes from the fanta ...
Call
Email

Compare Listings

addressestatecyprus